For South Africa to be globally competitive and to build smart, sustainable businesses, ethical leadership must be a core strategic purpose of business, prioritizing ethical practices in order to succeed in the long term. Azilwa prides itself in facilitating the establishment of the Four Pillars of Corporate Governance which are: Transparency, Accountability, Fairness and Responsibility. Our services are tailored to meet these needs in your business.
We evaluate your business needs in relation to the principles of corporate ethics and through assessment, training, structured policies and procedures formulate recommendations to promote organizational values, code of conduct and ethical practices. We supply an Implementation Plan, monitor and evaluate improvements on an ongoing basis.
Azilwa delivers Board Secretariat services professionally and efficiently which makes it easy to focus on business matters at hand.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING SERVICES
We take the anxiety out of Board and Board Committee preparations and deliver a host of necessary solutions to Board of Directors Meetings including (but not limited to) the following outsourced all-round Company Secretary Services:
- Compilation of Board Agenda and collation of meeting packs
- Compilation of Committee’s Agendas and meeting packs
- Meeting attendance and governance advisory at meetings and post meetings
- Meeting plans according to strategic goals
- Board reports to all stakeholders
- Audio and written Recording of Meeting
- Resolution implementations
- Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) interactions and compliance
- Daily Board of Directors, Shareholders’ and Management engagements
- Special assignments as directed by the Board