- It is a Company’s duty to employees and stakeholders to comply with the law by adhering and regulating the conduct of its employees.
- Compliance allows for inspired leadership and innovation as it helps to define what a company does, how it does and why it does it. It is important to note that Codes of conduct stems from values and aligned values drives company growth.
5. Compliance reduces risk in your business by facilitating the right actions and clear understanding. An organization’s performance is often challenged by internal threats (more so than external threats) and compliance exposes unacceptable conduct.
- In the absence of compliance your company cannot build and maintain trust with others which leaves leadership at risk, inviting reputational damage.
- Compliance is the reference point against which ethics, values, policies and codes of conduct are measured, making the right decisions easy.